The COS technician will perform all duties related to the preparation and execution of exercises supported by MCTC.
- Perform all types of assigned tasks during all phases of the deployment of MCTC.
- Perform all (delegated) types of electro/mechanical repairs on the equipment in use.
- Perform diagnostic actions / tests to identify faults.
- Keep track on the repair status in all phases using the appropiate program.
- Keep the stock of spares at the appropiate level.
- Perform software updates.
- Be confident with working with the office applications WORD, EXCEL. OUTLOOK and POWERPOINT.
- Be confident with working with Microsoft Server/Client operating systems.
- Understanding computer basics (hardware and software).
- Be able to communicate in writing and speaking in the Dutch and English languages.
- In possession of a driver license up to the level required for driving all types of site cars.
- Good health and physical status.
- Social situation must permit being on duty abroad for an extended period of time (2-3 weeks) on a frequent annual basis.
- Have knowledge/experience with working in a small IT network.
- Have knowledge/experience with databases.
- Be able to communicate in writing and speaking in the German and/or Swedish languages.
- Having served in one of the branches of the armed forces.
- Must be able to operate as a part of a (small) team.
- Must be flexible to deal with rapid and / or unexpected changes.
- Must be able to pick up tasks / duties / responsibilities.
Apply for this vacancy
Enter your details below and upload your resume Then we will contact you as soon as possible.