The CILS technician performs all types of tasks related to the preparation and execution of MCTC-supported exercises described in the contract.
- Perform all types of assigned tasks during all phases of the deployment of MCTC.
- Be able to communicate in writing and speaking in the Dutch and English languages.
- In possession of a driver license up to the level required for driving all types of site cars.
- Good overall health.
- Social situation must permit being on duty abroad for an extended period of time (2-3 weeks) on a frequent annual basis.
- Be confident with working with the office applications WORD, EXCEL. OUTLOOK and POWERPOINT.
- Beheerst Duitse en/of Engelse taal mondeling en schriftelijk.
- Having served in one of the branches of the armed forces.
- Must be able to operate as a part of a (small) team.
- Must be flexible to deal with rapid and / or unexpected changes.
- Must be able to pick up tasks / duties / responsibilities.
Apply for this vacancy
Enter your details below and upload your resume Then we will contact you as soon as possible.